Nexcare Tegaderm Waterproof Transparent Dressing is a top choice in hospitals when transparent dressings are needed. The unique properties of Nexcare Tegaderm Waterproof Transparent Dressings make it flexible with your body and breathable for greater comfort while protecting abrasions, cuts, minor burns, blisters, and post-surgical incisions. It is waterproof, staying on in the bath or shower, and seals out water, dirt and germs to help prevent infection. Tegaderm Dressing can be worn for up to 7 days, making it ideal for securing IV catheters or other tubing, and for post-surgical dressings. With all that, it is still gentle on the skin, protecting even reddened or fragile skin. Tegaderm Waterproof Transparent Dressings are also hypoallergenic and not made with natural rubber latex.
1. Peel away the printed liner from the paper-framed dressing, exposing the adhesive surface.
Use for: Waterproof protection of abrasions, cuts, minor burns, blisters, and post-surgical incisions
- Covers and protects abrasions, cuts, minor burns, blisters, and post-surgical incisions
- Seals out water, dirt and germs to help prevent infection
- Gentle on skin
- Waterproof – stays on in bath and shower
- Allows moisture to escape and oxygen to enter for breathability
- Wear up to 7 days